We can probably all agree that we can use a little more love than usual this Valentine’s Day, with the way the world has looked for most of the last year. Therefore, our Jenks Trojan Alumni team is putting together this fun, sweet little project in the spirit of Valentine’s Day to share love stories of “Jenks Sweethearts.”
We want to collect stories of people who were brought together at or through Jenks schools, and share your stories with our community of alumni. If you’re interested, here’s what you can do:
- Send an email to [email protected], and include “Jenks Sweethearts” in the subject line so our volunteers can keep everything organized.
- Include information about when and where you met, and how long you’ve been together.
- Talk about what you and your partner are up to now.
- Include any great Jenks memories you’d like to share, or memories or experiences you’ve shared together since your time at Jenks.
- Include a photo of you and your partner from your Jenks days, plus a more recent photo. This can be a photo of just the two of you, or a family photo, whatever you’re comfortable with!
We’re looking forward to hearing a lot of lovely stories from Jenks couples; we think this will really be a great way to spread some positivity and love around our community right now!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at the email address above.
Thanks so much in advance for your contributions!